We match you with an advisor
After enrolling and completing our intake form, you will be matched with an advisor based on your profile.
Your initial consultation
We schedule a date and time to talk over the phone or Skype to make sure we fully understand your situation and needs. Afterward, we suggest a schedule of follow-ups based on your enrolled hours.
The admissions process
We discuss your career and academic interests, your academic record, your job experience and other activities, standardized testing, funding/financial aid, and help you identify the best programs for you.
Preparing to apply
We finalize your list of programs according to your research interests and career goals, determine when and where to apply, and help you get great letters of recommendation.
Applying to PhD programs
We help you articulate your research interests and help you craft all aspects of your application with your focus in mind. We will help you brainstorm your statements of purpose, then help you edit and polish your writing so your applications convey exactly what you need to tell the programs you’re interested in.
Stay on track
We follow up with you regularly to make sure you are making progress on your goals. We remain available for further phone/Skype sessions as necessary and provide email support with guaranteed two business day response time (usually earlier).
Submit your application
We give each of your applications one final review before you submit them.
Financial aid and scholarship forms
We advise you on filling out financial aid, funding, and scholarship forms.
Get admitted and beyond
We can help you select from the programs you were accepted to and bridge the transition to your PhD program.
Academic and Career Interests
- We specialize in helping you present your research interests and career goals in ways that will help you stand out as a candidate and as a good match for programs.
- We help you focus and decide on which programs you may want to pursue.
Academic Advising (for Current Undergraduates/Masters Students)
- We help you plan you curriculum for your particular interests and goals, including fulfilling program prerequisites.
- We provide proven study strategies that help you succeed and can turn around previous academic underperformance.
Preparing to apply
- We develop a list of prospective programs and faculty members to research.
- We advise you on communicating with the programs you’re interested in.
- We help you craft your admissions strategies.
- We help you get the best letters of recommendation possible by guiding you in your choice of professors or employers, and preparing a “brag” sheet.
Applying to programs
- We help you contact and communicate with programs and faculty members.
- We help you prepare for informational interviews with faculty.
- We walk you through the application process.
- We help you tailor your resume/CV to each program to stand out and identify yourself as a good fit.
- We make sure you meet all the requirements and prerequisites of each school.
- We do mock interviews with you to prepare you for the questions faculty members ask, and provide concrete suggestions for improving your interview performance.
- We help you create a list of questions to ask.
Statements of Purpose
- We help you articulate your research interests and career goals and why you’re a good match for each particular program.
- We help you brainstorm and outline your statements.
- We look over your drafts and give you detailed, line-by-line feedback with specific suggestions for improvement.
- We help you with the iterative editing and revision process.
- We help you finalize your statements and help you polish them until they sing.
- If you’re planning on taking tests your senior year, we help you structure a timeline and plan of action for taking the GRE general and subject tests.
Get Started Now
|3 Hours||8 Hours||16 Hours|
|Enroll Now||Enroll Now||Enroll Now|