For Grade 11
We match you with an advisor
After enrolling and completing our intake form, you will be matched with an advisor based on your profile.
Your initial consultation
We schedule a date and time to talk over the phone or Skype to make sure we fully understand your situation and needs. Afterward, we suggest a schedule of follow-ups based on your enrolled hours.
Start planning for college
Stay on track
We follow up with you regularly to make sure you are making progress on your goals. We remain available for further phone/Skype sessions as necessary and provide email support with guaranteed two business day response time (usually earlier).
- We specialize in helping you cultivate your unique, genuine interests that will not only help you stand out as a candidate, but will also further your personal development.
- We help you plan you curriculum for your particular interests and goals, including honors/AP courses, and courses that fulfill college prerequisites.
- We provide proven study strategies that help you succeed and can turn around previous academic underperformance.
- We develop a list of prospective colleges to research.
- We advise on making the most of your college visits, attending college fairs, and communicating with the college.
- We help you start to think about admissions strategies.
- We advise you on taking leadership positions or creating your own opportunities to develop your interests and contribute to the world.
- We guide and advise you on summer/employment/internship opportunities.
- We help you structure a timeline and plan of action for taking the SATs/ACT/SAT IIs.
Get Started Now
|3 Hours||8 Hours||16 Hours|
|Enroll Now||Enroll Now||Enroll Now|